I am an inspirational, professional keynote speaker who delivers info-packed, motivational, educational, and entertaining speeches for corporate groups, corporate events, conferences, and more. My clients appreciate that I invest the time in tailoring speeches to the audience, situation and/or event agenda. All of my topics share ONE common goal: To inspire leaders and employees, of all generations, to better understand themselves and others to create a more positive and productive workforce
Here is a snapshot of my unique topics and an overview of three of my most popular talks.
– Understanding Sales from the Customer’s Point of View
– Scaling Global Teams through People, Process and Technology
– Empathic Leadership as a Source of Employee Motivation and Retention
– Women in Business: Owning Your Own Voice
– The Power of Human Connections and Meaningful Networking
– The Art Of Social Selling: To Sell Is Still Human
After years of being in sales, I moved over to the “other side of the table” to become a customer. I will share my lessons learned and insights on the real customer experience and how salespeople can leverage social selling to better engage with your customers rather than alienate them. Ultimately, richer engagement will lead to higher sales rep productivity and sustainable customer loyalty.
– How To Leverage Positive Mindset And Enhance Corporate Culture
Here I bring together the concept of “Living Above the O Line” or the line of observation. I discuss how important it is to instill positive thinking in the workplace to drive innovation, creativity, and employee productivity. Ultimately, this leads to higher employee satisfaction and retention.
– The Power Of Your Personal Brand Is Up To You
This talk will inspire and motivate employees from all generations, at all levels, to be more accountable and improve their leadership skills by focusing on their Personal Brand at work. A focus of this discussion is centered on positive thinking and building sustainable connections and networks.